Farnes spent four decades gathering, assimilating, interpreting and imparting knowledge-driven research information/data that has fostered a nurturing environment of teaching and learning. The byproduct is a Bio-Psycho-Social Model of care and caring that serves as a lighthouse for truth, protection, guidance and advocacy in a broken health care system. Farnes is the SOLUTION to the musculoskeletal health care crisis that individuals, businesses and governments locally and globally all face.
To positively influence global health and well-being through Optimum Performance Living Principles and Concepts thereby allowing self-empowerment and self-transformation to reduce suffering while maximizing individual, family and community talents, skills and abilities.
Farnes services are dedicated to the delivery of scientific truths that lead to Optimum Performance Living. Farnes expertise reduces musculoskeletal pain, dysfunction, impairment and/or disease that affect individuals, small and large businesses and governments. Optimum Performance Living becomes a possibility through the execution and application of the Farnes Five Essential Elements in managing the musculoskeletal crisis.
Farnes has created, developed and patented a Physical Performance Analysis that systematically and comprehensively leverages knowledge in such a way to ensure the right care at the right time and in the right environment. Farnes does this to maximize resources and ensure that all stakeholders Observe and Follow the Science and Work from the Evidence of Facts in the delivery of care intervention and caring. This perseverance and devotion in research, teaching, learning and caring has yielded the world’s richest single source of musculoskeletal data and information. This new knowledge in combination with Seeking Truth from Facts and Looking Beyond the Obvious provides a unique perspective, greater understanding and ultimate long-term solutions for the musculoskeletal crisis.
1. How do you measure the quality of your services?
2. What professional services are actually being delivered behind closed doors?
3. What tool do you use to leverage functional integrated knowledge?
4. As a business owner, are you leaving money on the table that can be more appropriately acquired?
5. Do you waste valuable resources?
6. Are there other professional service elements you do not use that will ensure greater quality?
7. What strategies do you utilize to achieve Best Practice Standards?
8. Is there an established philosophy of care among all stakeholders (professional and nonprofessional staff) consistent with your company’s mission?
9. Is there an established standard of care (Treatment Sequencing Model) in place?
10. Is the care delivered founded upon objective evidence and facts or only opinion?
Farnes has the answers to the above questions as well as the solutions to enhance and grow businesses to their perfect potential. Farnes can provide optimum business strategies and professional service solutions to combat the musculoskeletal crisis locally and globally, while enhancing business value and profitability.
Please scroll down to the bottom of this page to Email today to schedule a free initial consultation session.
PO Box 2547, Vashon, WA 98070, US